- Apply with the easy-to-use, aerosol spray can
- Unlike paint, its thick liquid dries to a watertight, flexible, rubberized coating
- Fills cracks and holes
- Stops leaks while remaining completely flexible
- Covers fast with just one pass (unlike most spray paints)
- Protects surfaces from corrosion
- We tested Flex Seal Colors against spray paint, and you won’t believe the difference.
- There is no question about it –
- Flex Seal is the better option! Some additional common applications for Flex Seal Colors are listed below:
- Ideal for arts and crafts, projects and hobbies
- Perfect for sealing outdoor decorative items
- Indoor and outdoor furniture
- Transform and protect virtually everything
FLEX SEAL® has many advantageous applications and uses, that when applied correctly, can last for many years.
The most common uses for Flex Seal are listed below:
- Fix leaky roofs, gutters, and downspouts
- Repair RV’S, campers, and mobile homes
- Repair skylights
- Vent Pipes
- For roof drip edges and flashings
- Leaky or broken hose and PVC pipe repairs
- To seal or repair windowsills
- For A/C drip pans, portable A/C units, duct work, and chimneys
- On boats and other personal watercrafts
- For bird baths, ponds, and fountains
- Flat, metal, rubberized and granulated roof repairs and leaks
- Foundations, gravel stops, asphalt shingles, and overlapped seams and, much more.
- Dry wall
- Some vinyl’s and so much more.